Toll Free: 1-877-Info2Day
BCM 50, 200/400 & 450 Installation & Maintenance
This beginner level course is designed for technicians, customer service representatives and system engineers responsible for the configuration, installation andor programming of BCM systems.
For employees with intermediate or advanced level product knowledge, this course may be used as a refresher to learn about features added in the most recent software versions.
Note CallPilot voice mail programming can be covered in this course. The assessment test offered at the end of the course does not grant BCM certification.
- Describe The Benefits Of The BCM 50, 200400 450 Systems
- Identify The Main And Optional Hardware, Telephony And Data Networking Components Of The BCM Systems
- Plan And Prepare For The Installation Of The BCM Systems
- Select Media Bay Modules As Necessary
- Set The Media Bay Module Dip Switches
- Identify The Software Features On Each Of The BCM Systems
- Describe The IP Phones And Business Series Terminals Supported By Each Of The BCM Systems
- Explain All Software Keycode Options, Obtaining And Entering Software Keycodes
- Configure Buses (Hardware)
- Describe How To Download And Install Element Manager Software
- Navigate Element Manager Menus For Programming
- Describe How To Download And Use The Startup Profile
- Program Voip And Circuit-Switched Trunks And Target Lines
- Program IP Phones And 7000 Series Terminals
- Program Hunt Groups
- Program General Settings
- Program Ringing, Restriction And Routing Services
- Program A Transparent Dialing Plan Between Bcms Via Voip Trunks As Well As PRIT1
- Use Quality Of Service Monitor To Evaluate The Sound Quality Of Voip Calls And Determine Fallback Thresholds
- Program Voip Fallback To Circuit-Switched Trunking
- Program Telco Features
- Describe The Administration Security Features Available On A BCM System
- Perform Maintenance Routines Using The Backup And Restore Utility
- Demonstrate BCM Troubleshooting Tools
This course is designed for technicians, customer service representatives and system engineers responsible for the configuration, installation andor programming of BCM systems.
Basic knowledge of ComputerPC skills and IP fundamentals. Some Norstar knowledge is helpful.
Instructor led with numerous Hands-On labs and exercises.
BTS always provides equipment to have a very successful Hands-On course. BTS also encourages all attendees to bring their own equipment to the course. This will provide attendees the opportunity to incorporate their own gear into the labs and gain valuable training using their specific equipment.
Toll Free: 1-877-Info2Day