Toll Free: 1-877-Info2Day
Avaya IP Office 500 ICDIA
Installation / Configuration / Design / Implementation / Administration
This Hands-On IP Office 500 Installation and Maintenance course provides attendees practical experience installing and configuring IP Office. Attendees will learn how to install, administer, and manage the implementation of an IP Office.
Our course also gives the attendees extensive Hands-On Labs throughout this training to reinforce topics covered and give the attendees practice installing and configuring the IP Office system and using the IP Office applications.
Real-World experience from our Instructors that are currently designing, Installing and programming these systems across the country, bring attendees field expertise to this training.
- IP Office 500 control unit and expansion modules
- IP Office 500 control unit installation
- Core software upgrade
- IP Office Manager configuration settings
- IP Office phone units Identify enhancements to Manager
- Embedded Voicemail
- Voice Mail Pro-including Unified Messaging
- System Status Application (SSA)
- Phone Manager
- VoIP telephone support
- Mobile Call Control
- Mobile Twinning
- Hunt Group functionality
- Multiple Music-On-Hold sources
- Identify differences and characteristics of all IP Office platforms series.
- Install, upgrade and manage IP Office system hardware and software including ARS, User Rights, Short Codes, Incoming Call Routes, and IP Telephony.
- Configure, upgrade, troubleshoot and operate IP Office applications including PC Softphones, Small Community Networking (SCN), VoIP and SIP Trunking.
- Customize Voicemail Pro using its unique graphical user interface (GUI).
- Network connection installation and IP routes
- VoIP endpoints installation and configuration
- Basic functions of the System Status Application and the SysMonitor
- Security settings in the IP Office configuration
- System SD Card configurations for a variety of functionalities
- Customize the IP Office 500 control unit
- Set up licenses
- Set up specific functions on users
- Set up a line configuration
- Configure the connection requirements for IP telephones
- Configure SIP terminals and connections
- Configure and customize Small Community Networking (SCN)
- Customize network connections
- System Status Application for the various types of system alarms
- SysMonitor in a customized environment
- Customize applications
- Customize VoiceMail Pro for specific users and hunt groups
- And More...
This Course is designed for Avaya Business Partners and Customers with IP Office Installation, Configuration, Design and Implementation, Administration responsibilities.
It is highly recommended that students have a Basic understanding of Telecommunications and have an understanding of IP Office Hardware and Data Components.
This Course Outline is customized by our IDP Deptartment to the specific requirements of the client, upon request.
Instructor led with numerous Hands-On labs and exercises.
BTS always provides equipment to have a very successful Hands-On course. BTS also encourages all attendees to bring their own equipment to the course. This will provide attendees the opportunity to incorporate their own gear into the labs and gain valuable training using their specific equipment.
Toll Free: 1-877-Info2Day